MTN is surprising it customers with bonuses starting from this week. The Bonus termed SeasonofSuprises is for every customer on the MTN network. Though bonuses vary for every individual, this bonus is given to you base on how much airtime or data you have spent.
In some cases eligibility matters e.g. for those that would want to go and dust their SIMs from where they threw it since last year, my brother don’t bother #lol

The bonus can be used to call on any network in 9ja, or browse the internet using your Android, Microsoft, Blackberry, iSO and even Chinko, in other words, these bonuses can work on all device.

How do I Get my Own Bonus?

Its not a big deal, just dial *142# to see your bonus. For me, I call it subsidized package. Nothing comes totally free from MTN except SIM Reg. #Smiles
Oya dial *142# now and enjoy!

Post a Comment

 
Top
Widgets