Most people tend to use Whatsapp more than Facebook. People keep changing status according to their mood. Whatsapp never notifies its users the whatsapp status message changes of their contacts but still most of your friends notices your status. So we always try to keep some interesting and funny whatsapp status.
We have compiled some of the best whatsapp status quotes and ideas for you. Use the following one liner status updates for your whatsapp, line status, wechat status or even to
. We will keep updating the list as we find new status, so don’t forget to bookmark this page.
To make it easier for you to choose your favourite status message, we have categorized the messages into the following:
Love Whatsapp Status
Funny Status Messages for Whatsapp
Cool Status for Whatsapp
Good Whatsapp Status
One line Quotes for Whatsapp
Hindi Whatsapp Status Messages
Best Whatsapp Messages

Love status for Whatsapp
Why do I need a date for Valentine’s Day?
I can buy my own damn flowers & box of chocolate…
Love is the whole history of a woman’s life, it is but an episode in a man’s.
Love is that state of mind when a karan johar film becomes bearable.
Happiness is when “Last seen at” changes to “online” and then to “typing..”
My “last seen at” was just to check your “last seen at”.
I wish i could trade my heart for another liver …..so that i can drink more and care less.
Even romeo went from being “in a relationship” to “it’s complicated”.
Love Doesn’t Make The World Go Round. Love Is What Makes The Ride worthwhile.
People build wall’s not to keep others out But to see who cares enough to break them down.
One day you will someone who will not care about your past b’cos they want to be your future.
True love doesn’t have happy ending… it has No ending.
Can i borrow a kiss…I promise I’ll give it back.
Love isn’t complicated… People are.
Love is when other person’s happiness is more important than your’s.
A silent hug means a thousand words to the unhappy heart.
Missing someone+No text from ’em = Worst feeling.

It hurts when you have someone in your heart but not in your arms.
Love doesn’t need to be perfect.It needs to be true.
We forget our bad experience of love only with new love.
Come in my Heart and pay no rent.
If a hug tell how much i love you, i would hold you in my arms forever.
Love is beautiful mistake of my life.
I don’t fear to lose her, But my fear is that if i loose “Who will love her like me?”.
Everyone says you fall in love only ones, but i fall daily with the same person.
Funny Whatsapp Status
Wow now I’m a graduate. Now thermometer is not the only thing that has degrees without brains.
Don’t be too optimistic. The light at the end of the tunnel may be another train.
I can see you checking my whatsapp status. B)
My laziness is like 8, when I lie down it becomes infinity.
Me and my wife lived happily for 25 years… And then we met…!
I just saved lot of money by lic life insurance ……..By not having any.
A bus station is where a bus stops. A train station is where a train stops. On my desk, I have a work station.
Keep moving! Nothing new to read.
Math Rule: If it seems easy, you’re doing it wrong.
One more password got married…!
One person’s LOL is another’s WTF!
I have enough money to live comfortably for the rest of my life… if I die next Tuesday.
One wise guy invented mobile application Whatsapp…..and his wife added last seen feature.
Stop checking my status ! Go Get A Life.
Dear Mario… I Wasted My Childhood Trying To Save Your Girlfriend. Now, you help me to save mine.
I have decided to leave my past behind me ,so i owe you money…..sorry but I’ve moved on.
If you try to pronounce “lmao” you sound like a french cat.
I will marry the girl who look as pretty as in her Aadhaar card!
I thought I wanted a career, turns out I just wanted paychecks.
When a bird hits your window have you ever wondered if God is playing angry birds with you?
A man in love is not complete until he is married…… Then he is finished.
Cool Whatsapp Status
Don’t be too optimistic. The light at the end of the tunnel may be another train.
People are like music some say the truth and rest, just noise.
It’s not how tragically we suffer but how miraculously we live.
Always remember you’re UNIQUE… just like everybody else.
You don’t have to like me… I am not a facebook status.
Everything that kills me makes me feel alive.
It’s so simple to be wise. Just think of something stupid to say and then don’t say it.
Tried to lose weight… But it keeps finding me.
This is the beginning of the sentence you just finished reading.
I Am Not Special, I Am Just Limited Edition.
Sleep till you’re hungry… Eat till you’re sleepy.
Smile today, tomorrow could be worse.
Why is Monday so far from Friday and Friday so near to monday?
Take Life, one cup at a time!
Exams!!! The most creative phase of life
One day, I’m gonna make the onions cry.
I’m cool but global warming made me hot.
Dear Math, please grow up and solve your own problems, I’m tired of solving them for you.
We live in a society were pizza gets to your house before police.
God is really creative , i mean… just look at me.
I started out with nothing and i still have most of it.
I enjoy when people show Attitude to me because it shows that they need an Attitude to impress me!
When i am good i am best , when i am bad i am worst.
The bad news is time flies.The good news is you are pilot.
Every day may not be good but there is something good in every day.
Life is not a matter of milestones but of moments.
Good Whatsapp Status
Life is too short. Don’t waste it reading my watsapp status.
Formula for success… under promise and over deliver.
Don’t settle for good. Demand Great.
Life is the art of drawing without an eraser.
Hakuna Matata!!–the great motto to live life!!
Sometimes i just wish i’ could fast forward the time to see if in the end it’s all worth it.
We are all part of the ultimate statistic – ten out of ten die.
Dream as if you’ll live forever..Live as if tomorrow is last one.
The only difference between a good day and a bad day is your attitude.
Life is like ice cream, enjoy it before it melts.
Just about the time when you think you can make ends meet, somebody moves the ends.
I’ll try being nicer if you start being smarter.
I haven’t slept for 10 days, because that would be too long.
Life was much easier when Apple and Blackberry were just fruits.
Life is like photography, you use the negatives to develop.
Stop waiting for one Day. Today is the Day- Bang-Bang.
If people are trying to bring you ‘Down’, It only means that you are ‘Above them’.
Knowledge is knowing tomato is a fruit… wisdom is not putting it in a fruit salad.
Everything happens for a reason.
Life is too short to imitate somebody.
Short Status for Whatsapp
Good morning. Let the stress begin.
Eat… Sleep… Regret… Repeat.
move on…
since 1910.
Whattsapp status is loading.
I may be wrong… but I doubt it !
Too busy to update a status. 0_o
battery about to die.
Waiting for wi-fi network.
Status under construction.
Hey there… be there.
Without me its just awso.
Whatsapp Status in Hindi
Jidhar apna CRUSH hai , udhar hich sala RUSH hai and filhaal timepass k liye only CANDYCRUSH he.
apni to bass ek hi zeed he…. sar pe Taaj… Sath me koi Khasss aur is kamini duniya pe Raaaajjj !!
5 Best Whatsapp Status Quotes
It’s hard to choose the best status messages, yet below are the 5 best ones we liked.
Happiness is when “Last seen at” changes to “online” and then to “typing..”
My “last seen at” was just to check your “last seen at”.
Everything happens for a reason.
Life is too short. Don’t waste it reading my whatsapp status.
You don’t have to like me… I am not a facebook status.
Feel free to share us your best whatsapp status messages in the comments. We would love to hear from you.

Post a Comment

 
Top
Widgets